[Lapg] Three New Posters - Social Suburban Permaculture

Camille Cimino camillecimino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:22:42 PDT 2011

Posters would be great for teachers!

Greetings

This is Jan Spencer in Eugene.

Last Friday I received delivery of long awaited posters.  Stacks of them.
They are a great tool for show and tell --- real life examples of going
green at home, in the neighborhood and community.

*The Short Story*

The posters are named

*"Creating A Safer, More Secure and Healthy Neighborhood"

"Transforming A Suburban Property"

"Front Yard Gardens - A Simple Act, Impressive Benefits"*

The posters are now for sale [paypal] at www.suburbanpermaculture.org  You
can see pdfs of the posters at the same place.  Please forward this
message.  Thanks!

*The Longer Story*
*
These are excellent posters with focus on suburban social
permaculture.*They are 24" by 36" on glossy poster paper.  Nice!  note
- attached foto
from a recent neighborhood meeting

The posters draw on 11 years transforming my own 1/4 acre suburban property
-  grass to garden, passive solar design, 6500 gal rain water catchment,
reclaim automobile space, edible landscape, resource to the
community,,,,,also being on the board of my neighborhood association for ten
years [no term limits] and finally having a decades long  interest in
alternatives to the "more of the same."

The focus is personal, home and the neighborhood.  These colorful posters,
with succinct text, describe many practical, low cost, accessible
approaches, tools and assets for deep changes in lifestyle, culture and
economy.  Perfect for Transition Towns, Permaculture, local economics, local
food, permaculture occasions, voluntary simplicity, conferences, cooperative
living, members of faith community green lifestyle and social concerns
committees, PC teacher, party favors, give away;;;,,,,,

Plans are in place for a speaking tour here in Eugene, collaborating with
communities of faith, neighborhood associations,city, several non
profits,,,,,,, titled "Creating Safer, More Secure and Healthier
Neighborhoods".  The posters are condensed, hard copy versions of the
presentations.

Key words - home economics, global trends, permaculture, human potential,
design for multiple benefits, front yard garden, existing assets, work
party, cohesion, faith communities, neighborhood mapping,,,,,,,,,
*
You can see the posters in PDF form on my website,
www.suburbanpermaculture.org  *

Note - you can enlarge the posters on your screen. They are for sale via
paypal on my website. Easily affordable.  Buy with friends - you can bring
cost down to near $6 per poster, which includes mailing, with purchase of 20
or more.

*I want these posters to go out!  They are great for show and tell.*

Feel free to comment.

Thanks!

Jan

*my e mail, poster pdfs, fotos of my place at www.suburbanpermaculture.org*
*
note - i am open to tele conference *
*please suggest talk radio/media contacts in your area plus other leads for
promo*

--
Camille Cimino
"The Nature of Things"