[Lapg] :: Reconnect :: Reskill :: Regenerate ::

Rashid G. rashidreza at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 20:16:14 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone!

Please forward to your lists!

Tickets are selling out quickly!

Getting close to Last Call!

    Our Mission for the 2011 So Cal Permaculture Convergence is to reconnect
our local network by sharing resources and to define the structure,
function, and organization of the group as we move forward into the future.
*2011* *Southern California Permaculture Convergence*    Press Release For
Immediate Release
*2011 SoCal Permaculture Convergence
*
*Reconnect, Reskill, Regenerate*

*April 29, 2011 - Malibu, CA*

    The Los Angeles Permaculture Guild is excited to be hosting this year's
convergence at Camp Hess Kramer, located in the Santa Monica Mountains along
the ocean near the LA/Ventura border.  The theme of this gathering is:
Reconnect, Reskill, Regenerate.  The mission of this gathering is to provide
concrete tools for revitalizing our global culture, and to inspire new
leaders to proactively revitalize and elevate their communities.

*It Takes a Village to Regenerate*

    Experience a three-day festival of hands-on workshops, lectures, round
tables, nature walks, and more- all exploring the many facets of land care
and people care in Southern California!  Throughout the weekend, workshops
such as identifying wild edible plants, traditional fire making, green
remodeling, composting and harvesting rainwater will connect participants
with exciting and practical skills.  Ceremony, music and storytelling will
be woven throughout the weekend.  Live musical performances, organic meals,
multiple forms of accommodations, and activities for children are all
included with the weekend pass or day pass.  Our keynote speakers, Larry
Santoyo, Penny Livingston, Mark Lakeman, Warren Brush and Brock Dolman, are
leaders of a new way of thinking based on positive solutions for living
holistically within our environment.  There will also be many local
presenters and live musical performances by Clayton Joseph Scott, J Brave of
the Luminaries and Fabiano do Nascimento.

*Why Permaculture?
**
global Permaculture movement has spurred communities into action to share
resources and solve problems based on natural models.  More of us are being
educated and recognizing the need to create alternative, more cost
effective, and healthier ways of living.  The goal of the conference is to
help our culture believe that we can make a difference in the way we live
and how we treat our Earth, as well as to provide people with practical
tools to begin that process.  Gathering together rekindles our spirit of
community and reminds us that we are part of a movement that IS the change
we want to see in the world.

    The 2nd annual Permaculture Convergence is happening April 29th - May
1st in Malibu.  This event is organized to help be a catalyst for change.
For more information about the convergence please visit
www.socalconvergence.org<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=fnzrr4eab&et=1105134380369&s=1&e=001glBMXFAyOPPCfAvL_o3HJiitsBuX1XmYWnsrXsia5Juu8HRCJUiTNq6Mpx0zmadbBgFsNgsDw8loEjOQLKUfEzZvzSsQpyr2wrpviIbdnrW0nfYvnDzFXQ==>
.

Tickets are still available and Registration ends on April 22nd.
 *[image: [Flyer]]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=fnzrr4eab&et=1105134380369&s=1&e=001glBMXFAyOPPCEFcr6PMazGbggOlFPpKdXUR0i3663-zvfo203h-BH6PsfJvM4jNrOfWQN5T69lS-w8utN4_6iRGU_4AlQqhDfT4EubWNDF7BqGKEgZO1uw==>

To download a pdf copy of this flyer for distribution click
here<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=fnzrr4eab&et=1105134380369&s=1&e=001glBMXFAyOPMwysJ-GlnF9nT_S_Evr5ZjuTYNu0eXFgLy67XYQQcotj8iPoSWlZHA3Z8r6IxnktLNqC3q1EEXqCw7ZwfJIxkAYmQ_aPyAMqPAFJWo4Qz07WLRN1aSxkdtfsEqlhvoLoCjW13S8bKfvrg7bCukn2skfqBUx9_amgMn9f3nT_6wJp2X2dI3LHkW2L2aIR3xvdlUPJU1g--GCw==>
.

*For more information about organiziation, or to schedule an interview with
Sean Jennings, the lead organizer, contact:
Sean Jennings at --  westsidepermies at gmail.com

For information about promotions and outreach contact:
Joey Soto at -- rawjoey at gmail.com -- 213.399.9124
Rashid Gilanpour at -- rashidreza at gmail.com -- 213.973.2012
  *- 2011 Southern California Permaculture Convergence Team -

Towards Sustainability

Thank You*

[image: Find us on
Facebook]<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=fnzrr4eab&et=1105134380369&s=1&e=001glBMXFAyOPO8-3iQL5PD7WsaRiNoemzQgPj53GKdWIvC4XfDXCuBEOC8pTmvnh9jRv3x150_v1zedCGATFsC67Fkqbvtv0BzbCthDDyoI0FY_a8YpyTYOHpmq-0oEYya7o00CJIm8c_w7mcLfKKH-RMQSNimvAa8lk2ufgU0M7kOyCR2TcI4f5-qkkyM1jWU7eHk033z8mkaP4OqgMGh_Q==>

[Please forward this Press Release to your networks]
email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=fnzrr4eab&m=1104865191333&ea=rashidreza%40gmail.com&a=1105134380369>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001Tekjyn9XW8mQR_MHam605w%3D%3D&se=001RkGpAK2Hq14%3D&t=001rdDKfqxrtLk1RE8c7eKGuA%3D%3D&llr=fnzrr4eab>
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=press02>
This email was sent to rashidreza at gmail.com by socalconvergence at gmail.com |

Update Profile/Email
Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001Tekjyn9XW8mQR_MHam605w%3D%3D&se=001RkGpAK2Hq14%3D&t=001rdDKfqxrtLk1RE8c7eKGuA%3D%3D&llr=fnzrr4eab>
SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001Tekjyn9XW8mQR_MHam605w%3D%3D&se=001RkGpAK2Hq14%3D&t=001rdDKfqxrtLk1RE8c7eKGuA%3D%3D&llr=fnzrr4eab>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
  2011 Southern California Permaculture Convergence | 11495 Pacific Coast
Highway | Malibu | CA | 90265