[Lapg] & So the DRAGON.....

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 14:08:46 PDT 2011

	Good day all***
HM157 is very honored to present the great artist Ray Cirino's 8 year project finally coming to life in our front yard...
This is Ray's big test run... so what are friends for... but to be the test dummies, so that Ray can perfect his new craft : Sparky the ambulatory Pizza Party that delivers much more than sh*t on a shingle....
Come support Ray's sustainable business & have a blast making merry Earth day style****
Please pass the good word to all your friends & neighbors***
Love always,Sister Charon & HM157*www.hm157.com
The Earth Day Dragon Oven Pizza Party @ HM157
Lets Come Together @ HM157For an unforgettable Earth Day Pizza Party ( On April 23Rd )From 5PM - 12AM
Meet Sparky the Dragon Pizza oven.... witness this awe inspiring Permaculture marvel made by Mad artistic scientist Ray Cirino...
www.laweekly.com/2009-04-23/la-vida/the-mad-scientist/
To check out photos of Ray's Dragon Pizza oven go to : www.facebook.com/ray.cirino
In spite of Global Climate Change, over population, peak oil,exploitation of natural resources, disconnection with our neighbors, and on top of all that we are hit with major disasters : there appears to be no plan for a sustainable future...
SO, THE DRAGON...
THE DRAGON was created to help educate our world on how to conserve energy. Instead, we use the abundance that nature has so freely provided for eons..
THE DRAGON will weave through the heart of communities, forms asocially conscience network of people who are concerned, thenmotivated, to act upon where we live, breathe, eat and love on thisbeautiful planet.
Regeneration of life through PERMACULTURAL skills, the community returns to belonging in a garden, organic fields that works with nature, not against her. We touch the earth, and as if in a circle, she gives again and gives again. We can count on her.The question is: Can she count on us ?
Come support Ray in his quest for a Sustainable business... as well a sustainable future for us all*
Enjoy community comradery, pizza, music by the 700 lb Guerillas & dancing****
@ 5PM & a second set @ 7PM : 700 lb GuerillaA local LA band Heavily influenced by ska, regge, Hip hop,And native sounds, combining wholesome chants, spoken word and clever rhythms. This 7 member band delivers great range and diversity of sound.. The first half of the set will be an improvised Instrumental journey. The second half will be and up lifting energized set of all original music****
$10 - $5 sliding scale Suggested donation*KIDS ARE FREE !!!!
HM1573110 N. Broadway blvd.Lincoln Heights 90031
PS : HM157 is having a GREYWATER DONE RIGHT hands on Workshop w/instructor Leigh Jerrard from 10AM -4PM
Please contact Charon Nogues to RSVP & Prepay @ hmonefiftyseven at gmail.comContact him @ www.greywatercorps.com
www.hm157.com