[Lapg] CHFloan.org

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:03:32 PDT 2011

Gang
Just went to an energy seminar in Downey. They had a speaker that was
promoting a lo income energy loan program. I think Stanford had told me
about it too.
The website is CHFloan,org.
You need only to have  The contractors at the meeting were mildly miffed at
the utility co.'s for being so slow on support.
I spoke to Assemblyman Brad Miscelfelts office. They knew nothing about the
loan program that has been approved in San Bernardino County.
This program is not available in Los Angeles county. Please write the
assembly in Los Angeles and urge them to adopt this important program.
If you fund it they will come.
Curtis