[Lapg] Anyone have a healthy recommendation for a hotel near Union Station ?

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 11:18:49 PDT 2011

Good day all*
Community creative space HM157 is having their Summer Solstice 3 Yr. anniversary... & we are flying an amazing performer out from Minneapolis to headline our event...This performer has some serious health issues... so we need to find him a place where he can breath as it were... you can read about this fellows amazing accomplishments on this link... most of his finest work was under a great amount of pain from a sick bed...
Michael Yonkers
Any ideas ?
Love always,Sister Charon & HM157***www.hm157.com