[Lapg] Fw: Join Zooh Corner on Saturday, May 7 for Save a Shelter Rabbit Adoption Fair

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 4 15:36:06 PDT 2011

Good time to get a bunny.  I'm a huge fan!  If you have any questions about
rabbits I'm happy to answer them.  I learned all I know from keeping them for a
few years and reading the House Rabbit Handbook.  The folks at events like these
are experts too.
They are great urban livestock.  These are probably all fixed - great for
generating compost, not good for making more bunnies.  That's a good thing.  If
you ever plan on having meat rabbits don't let these folks know and since these
are fixed and you'd spend money on them these guys make better pets than dinner.
Joan
 "There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to try it. We
must turn all our resources to repairing the natural world,and train all our
young people to help. They want to.
We need to give them this last chance to create forests, soils, clean waters,
clean energies, secure communities,stable regions, and to know how to do it from
hands-on experience"
"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison