[Lapg] Fw: Urban Homestead Happenings

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 6 08:41:00 PDT 2011

Notice the trademark symbol after the words "Urban Homestead".
Pretty funny!
and they have a lot of great stuff going on.  worth using them for good content
no matter how you feel about their questionable ethics.
Joan
 "There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to try it. We
must turn all our resources to repairing the natural world,and train all our
young people to help. They want to.
We need to give them this last chance to create forests, soils, clean waters,
clean energies, secure communities,stable regions, and to know how to do it from
hands-on experience"
"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison