[Lapg] Spring into Sustainability Sunday, May 22nd with Eric Knutzen, Steve Hofvendahl & Don Warriner

Ami Howard amihoward at gmail.com
Sat May 7 14:19:47 PDT 2011

Join the Arroyo Time Bank for an interactive sustainable gardening workshop.
Learn how to create a fantastic urban garden, in your backyard or in
containers, that balances aesthetics, food, and maintenance. Stay afterwards
to apply skills to cultivate the art park!

Expert presentations from:
o Eric Knutzen, author, The Urban Homestead
o Steve Hofvendahl, master gardener, TreePeople
o Don Warriner, master gardener and chef

• Hands-on demonstrations
• Resource exhibits
• Book signing with Eric Knutzen
• Art installations

Sunday, May 22
Workshop: 9a.m. to Noon
Art Park planting (optional): Noon to 2pm

La Tierra de la Culebra Art Park
240 South Avenue 57
Los Angeles, CA 90042

FREE for time bank members (you can join free on the spot!) OR
$10 suggested donation

RSVP or more information: www.arroyotimebank.org

--
310-497-6116
amihoward at gmail.com

www.GiftsfromYourGarden.com
http://www.flickr.com/Photos/amihoward/sets/

"I am the gate-keeper of my own destiny and I will have my day in the hot
sun!"
-Nacho Libre