[Lapg] PLEASE come show Tim Dundon some LOVE on his 69Th B-day June 5Th @ HM157*

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 10:47:03 PDT 2011

Good day all*
Most of you have crossed paths with Tim Dundon... if you have spent time with him... he can be very up & down.. & if you are close to Tim... you know just how down he can be... which has effected his health drastically... last year Tim almost died from an ulcer...
All this guilt trip being said.... HM157 would sure love some help putting on a Tim Dundon LOVE fest ! Thus far I have heard nothing from his friends save for Duane Thorin, his roommate whom I have enlisted to manage the musical talent...
We want folks to come, bring some healthy food & well wishes for our friend & comrade....So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... with a big slice of cheese or dollop of Vegan cashew nut substitute... respond with some enthusiasm... & show Tim that you are a true friend & fan while he is alive & kicking out the jams for Mother Nature*
Love always,Sister Charon & HM157****www.hm157.com