[Lapg] a friend looking for a place to call home, July 1st

Katrina Zavalney katrinazavalney at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:19:28 PDT 2011

My friend and co-worker, Kip at Disney is looking for a place to call home,
he's awesome!
Here's his description:

"ideally looking for a 3 bdroom to share with 2 guys and a girl...  which
I've experienced in the past as the best kind of roomy situation... so if
you find something..   July 1 is the first I could move out..  have to give
30days on the studio in Culver City, I now live in...  open to possiblity...
"

+ some kind of home w/a yard preferred, vs apt/condo..
+ brunch w/crepes, oooh la la
+ some kind of private outdoor space welcomed
+ dinner parties and cozy gatherings welcomed
+ meditation area welcomed
+ shared creative painting/music making office area welcomed
+ ideal: 2 guys and a girl, 3 roommates total, significant others pay rent
past a certain set amount of freeloading all agree upon as kosher for the
whole
+ close to Disney buildings welcomed— note: DIMG moving to new building at
Glendale campus, in late 2012...
+ creative/clean/warm living space of like minded seekers and doers

Best,

Kip

--
"When minds meet, they don't just exchange facts: they transform, reshape
them, draw different implications from them, engage in new trains of

*♽** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*