[Lapg] Natural Building Play,Design, Build workshops reminder!

Carolyn Marie Hernandez carolynhernandez at netzero.net
Wed Jun 1 11:56:45 PDT 2011

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Carolyn Marie Hernandez Wild Earth BuildersNatural Building Education, Consulting and Construction
www.wildearthbuilders.comcarolynmarie8 at gmail.com805-312-2002
Advisory Board, Natural Building Network
www.nbnetwork.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all,
I'm sending a reminder on the upcoming Natural Building Workshops in June. Please pass on to anyone you know that may be interested...thanks.  Hope to see you!

Attacked is the flyer, below is the text.

ciao,
Carolyn

NATURALLY BUILDING YOUR NEST

WildEarthBuilders.com, Carolyn Marie Hernandez and Carrie Campbell present...

Naturally Building Your Nest, is a workshop series designed to support your empowerment
to create IN-spired, healthy space and build community. Learn to design,
resource, build,
and organize support for your Nest whether it be a playhouse, office
space, fairy garden
room, reorganizing a conventional sace, sauna, etc. Building experience is NOT a
prerequisite! Your building project could coincide with the teaching
project. Consultation
will be available to assist your progress as well as resourcing community support.

These workshop experiences are offered to support the journey of being a co-creator of
life.
(Workshops are not exclusive to women, but will be grounded in the feminine principles
of BEING as we DO, INTUITIVE IN-SPIRATION, SACRED INTENTION, etc.)

PLAY IN THE MUD JUNE 4th 10-2pm
$30
A hands-on experience to wake-up your natural connection to the earth. Come
and playfully join us in connecting with local natural building materials and
methods. Activities will aid in creating a model to further develop your vision
for your own natural building project.

NATURAL BUILDING DESIGN JUNE 5th10-5pm
 $45
What are the questions to ask? Where do you start? The workshop covers
topics such as permaculture principles, local resourcing, IN-visioning, theory,
building and code concerns, materials choices, and design ideas. We will
playfully open to our deeper longing for NEST, connecting as part of nature,
creating community bonds, and more.

COB/EARTHEN WALL SYSTEMS  JUNE 9th THRU 12th
10-5 DAILY $177.00
In this four-day workshop, we will explore the basics of several earthen building
techniques. This hands-on/feet-on project will focus on sculpting walls for an
earthen playhouse. It is designed to empower you to create your own playhouse,
office, garden room, bench, etc. (Includes lunches & snacks, camping available for
an additional fee.)

WORKSHOP LOCATION:

136 S. Arnaz Street
Ojai, CA 93023

REGISTRATION:
Send check to:
Carolyn Marie Hernandez
(at the above address)
or contact her at
carolynhernandez at netzero.net
805-312-2002

wildearthbuilders.com

Some scholarship/trade available.

For additional information: Natural Building Network nbnetwork.org
Reference photos at: I Love Cob Blog ilovecob.com

FUTURE WORKSHOPS: Will include: WINDOWS AND DOORS, FLOORS, ROOFING, PLASTERS,
AND FINISH DETAILS. We will continue the playhouse project from the ground up, foundation
to roof. Ceremony will begin the process and complete it, using all we have
learned from
previous classes. We all have gifts to bring into the design and build process
and we will call
these up as we go, both collaborating and summoning the uniqueness of our creative
selves!

Hope to see you!

Weight Watchers&#174
Official Site. Discover Weight Loss Freedom with Weight Watchers Today.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4de6840a96d401c85c9st04duc