[Lapg] Swing by & say HI to Tim Dundon on his 69Th Birthday TODAY @ HM157******

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 09:11:08 PDT 2011

Good day all*
Perhaps you have heard about Tim Dundon the Sod Father or maybe you are familiar with Zeek the Shiek... Tim's stage name.... or the Guru of Doo Doo...
www.arthurmag.com/.../the-sodfather-californian-compost-wizard-tim- dundon/ -

At any rate... Tim Dundon is a very accomplished man... a prophet in his own right... so we would like to show our gratitude whilst he is still doing his thing... which is imparting the Mother Natures wisdom via Rap & reincarnating the Earth one compost heap at a time.... do visit him at his Altadena Tropical Rain forest he has been building for over 40 years...

So lets come together & pay tribute whilst Tim is very much alive***

Lots of performers + you can sign up Open Mike style****+ Bring your bongos or flute for the drum circle*

@ NOON Tim will be delivering a truck load of Natures Gold & from there we will be spreading the Love & get the poo poo party started !
This is a FREE event...

PLEASE do bring something tasty to share @ the Pot Luck !!!

www.hm157.com

HM1573110 N. BroadwayLincoln Heights 90031