[Lapg] need a plant name

John Valenzuela johnvalenzuela at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 21:13:33 PDT 2011

Hello Lance, from the great Northern Lands,

I am fond of Lotus purshianus for a tough, pioneering leguminous ground cover, for bare disturbed soil. See:
 http://www.laspilitas.com/nature-of-california/plants/lotus-purshianus

JV

John Valenzuela, Chairperson
Golden Gate Chapter, California Rare Fruit Growers
http://www.crfg.org/
http://www.crfg.org/chapters/golden_gate/index.htm

Cornucopia Kitchen Gardens and Food Forests
John Valenzuela
Permaculture Services
Horticulturist, Consultant, Educator
California, Hawai'i