[Lapg] chambers of commerce and energy upgrades

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:04:11 PDT 2011

Gang
I went to the San Bernardino Chamber of commerce to tell them about energy
upgrade. They are so out of touch they would not listen to me unless I paid
them $250. to join the chamber of commerce. They dont get that commerce is
maintained when people have jobs that give them purchasing power. None of
the chambers from 29, Joshua Tree or Yucca Valley have returned my e mails.
Realtors I met at a seminar have not returned my e mails either.
Curtis