[Lapg] room available in Lincoln Heights Aug 1st, a place called Wonderland!

Katrina Zavalney katrinazavalney at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:15:08 PDT 2011

Hello Permies!

We have one nice room for rent for $850/month (negotiable) all bills paid
including electric, gas, water, internet, and sat TV (we are big fans of
watching Glee).

THE DETAILS: The house is a 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, full kitchen with
double oven and gas stove, refrigerator, and the most awesome backyard in
the world.

Alice in Wonderland styled back yard with a giant teacup/hot tub with water
slide and natural gas fire pit. Loquat Tree, Grapefruit tree, Lemon tree,
peach tree, and a full organic veggie garden. No dogs or cats. Aquarium pets
ok. There is a super sweet house dog, so you must not be allergic to dogs.

LOCATION: In Happy Valley. Between Lincoln Heights and Montecito Heights.
1.5 miles North of the Brewery, 10 minutes from south Pasadena, 5 minutes to
downtown LA with easy access to the 110, 5, 2, and 101. 3 blocks from the
Metro Gold Line. AND you can see the Dodger Stadium fire works from the back
porch.

THE ROOMMATES: We are two super clean, fun, professional, active women. We
are an environmentally conscious and super fun home.

IDEAL: We would prefer finding a super clean woman or gay man. But we are
open to consider all.

The room is newly remodeled and ready to move in right NOW. For more
pictures go to facebook http://www.facebook.com/laburningman#
!/note.php?note_id=446547462074
Or the craigslist ad with pictures:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/roo/2512644121.html

Located at Griffin at Ave 43 (google
map<http://maps.google.com/?q=loc%3A+Griffin+at+Ave+%34%33+Los+Angeles+ca+US>)
(yahoo map<http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=Griffin+at+Ave+%34%33&csz=Los+Angeles+ca&country=US>
)

**

Please contact me or Athena (athena at athenademos.tv) if you are interested!
Please pass around to good people.

thanks!

Kachina Katrina*

--
"When minds meet, they don't just exchange facts: they transform, reshape
them, draw different implications from them, engage in new trains of

*♽** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*