[Lapg] Inspiring content/projects for highschool-aged youth

Ty ty.teissere at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 02:35:51 PDT 2011

Hey all,

Last week I gave a Permaculture 101 talk to a highschool class
downtown and the youth had great questions regarding ways to learn
more and also get hands-on experience locally.

I'm putting together a list of links to send them of permaculture-
friendly online content, like YouTube videos and websites. Please
email me related links of your favorite, most inspiring content and
I'll compile them for both the youth as well as to repost to our LAPG
listserv.

Also, I'd like to compile a list of organizations with related hands-
on learning opportunities for 16-18y/o youth. Please send me
organization names, general activites offered, contact info (ie.
website, email) and their relative locations.

Thanks so much!

Ty Teissere
ty.teissere at gmail.com
Meetup.com/Long-Beach-Permaculture