[Lapg] Fw: Eat well the easy way. And a party at the festival too!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 13 10:19:32 PDT 2011

On  a much lighter (and yummier) note:

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Jennie and the Cooks <jenniecooks at jenniecooks.com>
To: mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Tue, September 13, 2011 10:03:47 AM
Subject: Eat well the easy way. And a party at the festival too!

 Hello from Jennie Cooks Catering and Plant Based Parties.
September is filled with all kinds of food, fun and festivals!
Let the eating begin!

 Are you hungry every day?

Let me feed you. I have  room for a few new clients with my
Personalized Cuisine Service.
Eating your vegetables was never so easy.  I will set you up with a refrigerator
full of meals with meat or VEGAN entrees and the freshest most delicious
vegetables ever. A cooler full of goodness will be delivered to your front door
every Monday. Check out reviews and what the service entails on myblog.
Eat well today, you deserve it!

Good Food Festival this week!
Celebrating 30 years of the Santa Monica Farmer's Market
 Starts on Wednesday  the 14th - check out the schedule
 Santa Monica Farmers Market celebrates its 30th Anniversary with the very first
Southern California Good Food Festival & Conference. This multi-day event
focuses on building a local and sustainable food system while supporting the
needs of California family farmers.
The weekend will be bustling with  panels,  preservation and gardening classes
and  the Mystery Lunch Box Cooking Contest!  Come Join in the fun!

Saturday Schedule
( All the following scheduled up by Yours Truly)
What's cooking in your Classroom?  11 am in the Choir Room
Learn what those crazy chefs are up to and how you can get one in your school
Moderated by the Lovely Lisa Fontanesi

Doctor Doctor - Give Me the News -
"What's healthy look like?" 3 pm in the choir room
An Amazing Panel of Doctors lending their comments regarding our current food
system and how to navigate for your family. Dr. Lauren Feder, Dr. Ernest Katz
and Rebecca Crane Pediatrician of food for lunch fame!
Moderated by the amazing Emily Ventura  from Childhood Obesity Research Center.

Mystery Lunch Box Challenge in the SAMO HI Caf!
The first everquick fire challenge making vegetable magic with a bunch of
teenagers! Come be a part of the fun - I'm looking for chef Mentors -  drop me a
line!!

Sunday September 18th ~ Fun at 12 noon!

Dragon Oven Brunch  Deliciousness from our local farmers and
Sparky the Dragon Oven.  We'll toss a little salad and make a meal of it!
AltCar Expo in Santa Monica

Save the date: September30th and October 1st at the Santa Monica Civic
Auditorium. You can test drive a green car (for free!) and have lunch with Plant
Based Parties! Good Times.

    Jennie Cooks a Catering Company
3048 Fletcher Drive
Los Angeles, California 90065
Forward email

This email was sent to mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net by jenniecooks at jenniecooks.com

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy
Policy.

Jennie Cooks a Catering Company| 3048 Fletcher Drive| Los Angeles| CA| 90065