[Lapg] Anyone wanna help guide the building of a Victorian couch cob bench @ HM157 ? ( the base is in place* )

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 12:32:07 PDT 2011

Good day Permies*

The City Repair Place-making workshop @ HM157 was fantastic ! It was a beautiful day in every way !

Do to a conflict with prior wedding production, lack of transpo, ill experience & a touch of befuddlement...
HM157 did not get the base built before City Repair arrived ( Oh how we tried )... so the class went as far as we could in the 2 hour hands on segment of the natural building project.

Soooo... now we have a very handsome concrete nub ready to be transformed into a Victorian couch for parade viewing & community bulletin board oogling....
in the interest of avoiding the city raining on OUR parade... we aim to finish this bench building project ASAP.... we have 6 students that helped build the bench base very interested in finishing the job....

All we need is a little guidance... so we don't make a monster that will make us look bad.... Halloween IS coming... but the city may harsh our creativity.
Anyone with an artistic eye & experienced hand at cob weilding, willing to rise to the occasion for time trades or other forms of payment outside cold hard cash ?

If so Please contact Charon Nogues @ hmonefiftyseven at gmail.com

www.hm157.com