[Lapg] Ecological and Organic Edible Landscaping Opportunity

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 13:30:26 PDT 2011

Hello,

We are a small Permaculture consulting and landscape design company that is looking for someone interested in helping with plant installations, mulch work, fine gardening and family planting days turning over and maintaining vegetable gardens.

Some basic planting and pruning skills are necessary but all other skills we can train if needed.

Projects are all over Los Angeles and you will need to have a car.

Postion can be a regular position or we can coordinate with someone that has a varied schedule as well.

We are also able to work with you on scheduling projects only in your area, if you are unwilling to commute longer distances.

Hours will be minimum of 16 hrs. per week up to 32 hrs. per week.

If you can work Saturday's please let us know.

Salary range between $16 - $25 per hr.

If you are interested please contact:

Camille Cimino
camillecimino at gmail.com