[Lapg] LA Permaculture Vendors to Represent at Urban Farmers' Market?

Justin Bilow jbilow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:00:38 PST 2011

Hi LAPG folks,

Vendor applications are now open for the pop-up shop with the Altadena
Urban Farmers Market and ArtisanalLA. It's going to be on December 11 at
the Armory Center for the Arts in Pasadena. We'll need your talents and
skills. We are seeking our neighbors to become vendors to trade and sell
their home-made food craft and knowledge. Do you brew beer? Make bagels?
Pickle everything? Cultivate honey? Bake bread? Can jam? Raise chickens for
your neighbors? You tell us. We’re looking for all kinds of food artisans
and advocates to apply.

Space is limited and vendor applications are *due by* *November 18*.
Priority will be given to AUFM vendors who intend to accept time
dollars/credits in addition to conventional payment forms. Send this
information along to all the people you know in the LA region who you would
want to see there as an artisanal food vendor. Have them read the Vendor
FAQs attached, and fill out the application linked in the FAQs and here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFdZSy0yLTExWWNOSWtUTVoxdVZTZ1E6MQ
.

As the event date draws closer, we are working to make this a meaningful
event for our communities. This means that we will be looking to many of
you to help support this effort with your expertise and networks. Let us
know if you have any questions.

We'll see you at the market!

For the best in us all,

Justin & Annette Bilow

            310-562-4168       <310-562-4168>

            818-730-9376
<818-730-9376>

<818-730-9376>

P.S.  <818-730-9376>The AUFM will also be hosting a food swap booth. So
come bring your home-grown produce to trade with other LA gardeners.