[Lapg] City of Los Angeles Mobility Element by MindMixer

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Thu Dec 8 12:41:37 PST 2011

http://ideas.la2b.org/

Dear Friends,
This website, created by the City of Los Angeles, is an opportunity to
share your most progressive ideas for how transportation, accessibility,
mobility should happen in LA.  The City Planning and Transportation
Departments, with input from the 100+ member citizen Mobility Task
Force, will be synthesizing these ideas for updating the City's Mobility
Plan.

The MindMixer is a virtual Town Hall.

Thanks for participating.

Best wishes to all for the holidays.

Lois

 From the website fyi:

LA2B is a project of the Los Angeles Departments of City Planning and
Transportation to envision a new way of moving around the city, using
its streets for mobility and beyond. If what we have today is less than
ideal, what should the City’s streets look like, how should they
function, and how do we get there from here?