[Lapg] bioregional seeds in/for so. cal.

Davey davey at thegrowinghome.net
Thu Dec 22 02:01:08 PST 2011

http://www.agtoseeds.com/  "Our intention with 'All Good Things Organic
Seeds' is to offer home gardeners and small organic farmers versatile,
open-pollinated varieties that are adapted for organic growing conditions
and perform well in diverse climates. Additionally, to my knowledge, we are
the only seed business in southern California, and certainly the only
certified organic seed business here! The opportunity to provide growers in
this bioregion with organic seed - varieties we have experienced performing
well here, and that have been cultivated with care and attention by us on
our land - is really exciting." - Justin, founder. they are based in Ojai.