[Lapg] NEW BOOK /People and Permaculture - Caring and designing for ourselves each other and the planet by Looby Macnamara

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Feb 9 21:18:52 PST 2012

People and Permaculture - Caring and designing for ourselves, each other
and the planet by Looby Macnamara

Out March 2012 pre-orders available now at a special price, and the book
will be sent as soon as it is published.

TO ORDER GO TO
http://www.spiralsofabundance.com/people-and-permaculture-book-p-372.html?zenid=b4d7cda1a37dbdc7b4360fba6d4418d3

Written by permaculture teacher and founder of Spirals of abundance,
Looby is happy to sign copies before sending. Please add anything you
would like to add in the comment box at the checkout.
This book widens the definition of permaculture from being mostly about
land based systems to taking right into the heart of our own lives,
relationships and society. It is for anyone who thought permaculture
wasn't for them because they didn't have a garden. It is for anyone who
wants to improve their ability to care for themselves, their friends and
family and the Earth. People and Permaculture ,will transform the
context of permaculture making it relevant to everyone.

Divided into 6 parts we are guided from the personal to the bigger picture.

Part 1 - contains a detailed introduction to permaculture design and
principles as applied to people.

Part 2 - looks at the tools and techniques we can use in our own lives;
how we can transform our internal landscape, enhance our well-being and
be at our best.

Part 3 - investigates ways of creating harmony in our relationships and
groups, through our communication and decision making

Part 4 -- explores a wider vision for our social systems, in particular
health and education

Part 5 - moves on to explore how to expand our feelings of connection
across the globe.

Part 6 - focuses on how we can manifest a positive future with the use
of a new design framework specifically created for people-based designs.

With over 50 practical activities readers are empowered and given
practical tools to initiate positive change in their lives. People &
Permaculture provides a practical and holistic guide to creating a
sustainable world.