[Lapg] exclusive&unique opp 2do some profound plant stuff, but i need @least 5peeps 2signup by the 5th!

Davey davey at thegrowinghome.net
Thu Feb 9 07:36:37 PST 2012

unfortunately no one signed up. so this weekend is canceled.

however, Nance is doing more teaching later this month. i highly recommend
taking any or all of her classes. she is so knowledgeable and experienced.
yes, there are local teachers who cover similar material but i've sat
through their classes also and believe me Nance will give you a unique
experience.

here are her events: