[Lapg] Composting workshop for a shower

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 12:52:07 PST 2012

This shower will wash your sins away. Using the heat nature has provided, we will harvet the warmth from a compost pile to heat an outdoor shower made from the trees that fell in Decembers Wind Storm in Pasadena.  The shower water will water the plants that cover the trellis. You'll have a pizza and drinks for lunch from a dragons belly. This day your meter will be on green.

Where:959 E. Topeka Pasadena, CA 91104
When: 10:00am-4:30pm
Who: Directed by Ray Cirino 818-834-7074
Why: Because we can be more sustainable than our cities blueprint.

$35 inncludes pizza and drinks from a dragons belly.

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/396722b9-cd0f-4f64-b9d0-68f917a0deba

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.