[Lapg] Fwd: know a good dry garden?

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Mon Mar 12 22:14:03 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	know a good dry garden?
Date: 	Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:19:42 -0700
From: 	Carol Venolia <cvenolia at sonic.net>
To: 	Carol Venolia <cvenolia at sonic.net>

Hello friends,

I'm looking for a delightful dry garden (e.g., desert garden, rock
garden) anywhere in California, to be featured in Natural Home & Garden
Magazine. It should be beautiful and not too grandiose or
high-maintenance. It should also involve sustainable aspects and some
kind of good human-interest story.

My deadline for this piece is 5/5/2012, so I'd want to visit by
mid-April to write about it. It could be photographed a bit later than
that, if the garden will come into its glory later.

Do you have a garden that sounds appropriate? If not, do you know of
one? I look forward to hearing what you've got!

Best,
Carol

Carol Venolia, Architect
Project Manager, /No-Regrets Remodeling /revision with /Home Energy
Magazine/
Coauthor, /Natural Remodeling for the Not-So-Green House
/(www.naturalremodeling.com <http://www.naturalremodeling.com>,
www.facebook.com/naturalremodeling)
<http://www.facebook.com/naturalremodeling)>

PO Box 4417