[Lapg] Natural Building Workshops!

Carolyn Marie Hernandez carolynhernandez at netzero.net
Fri Mar 9 16:01:20 PST 2012

It is time for the 2012 Natural Building series!    Hope you can join us, please forward to others, post on facebook etc. we appreciate you helping to get the word out.  flyer attached Wild Earth Builders  www.earthbuilders.comCarolyn Hernandez and Carrie Campbellpresent Building with Cob  April 12th-15th 10-4pmIn this four day workshop we will explore the basics of earth building techniques. It will be a hands on/feet on experiential learning focusing on hand sculpting walls, niches and shelves, door and window installation, and more. It is designed to wake up and empower the natural builder in you! Come for one day $50 or all four $177 Introduction to Natural Building: Play in the MudApril 14th 10-4pmCome playfully join us in connecting with Natural Building materials and methods as we mix and sculpt with cob. Play in the Mud is a hands on/feet on intro to wake up your natural connection to the earth and teach the basic components of the earth building and what is possible. Location of workshops; Ojai, Ca. (Meiners Oaks)Preregistration required go to PAYPAL wildearthunlimited at gmail.comor to website www.wildearthbuilders.comQuestions carrie at wildearthunlimited.com 541-743-6042 Upcoming WorkshopsCob Building Basics June 10-16Cob Building Intensive June10-30Earthen floor June 17Introduction to Natural Wall Plasters June 23-24Intros TBAgo to website for more details www.wildearthbuilders.com       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Carolyn Marie Hernandez Wild Earth BuildersNatural Building... Education, Consulting & Constructionwww.wildearthbuilders.com carolynmarie8 at gmail.com805-312-2002
Advisory Board, Natural Building Network
Mom is 57, Looks 25 ...
Mom Reveals $4 Anti-Aging Trick To Erase Wrinkles. See 14 Day Results!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4f5a9a13789bb2505e7ast02duc