[Lapg] Pamelo/ Grapefruit and Loquats for trade! Stop by today!!

Katrina Zavalney katrinazavalney at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:47:35 PDT 2012

We have a bunch of pamelo's available for trade (or if you love 'em, come
and get 'em!) They look like and taste like grapefruit, but sweeeter. We
also have a bunch of Loquats - you will have to get up on a ladder to get
these, as they are high up in the tree.

Best time to stop by is today! I'll be out in the front - transforming the
lawn into gardening space!! I'll be home until evening.

What would be a great trade, is anything you got! However lettuces,
spinach, or salad greens would be much appreciated, also guavas and
avacados. Flowers - starts (or seeds) would be great as well - as I am
seeding in flowers to start with the new garden space in the front!

our address:
3593 Griffin Ave, LA, CA 90031

if you want to call to arrange a time besides today call me or email me. My
phone: 503-459-1345

Thanks,

Kachina Katrina da greena

--
"When minds meet, they don't just exchange facts: they transform, reshape
them, draw different implications from them, engage in new trains of

*♽** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*