[Lapg] Fwd: Organic Consumers Association and California Right to Know Rally

Josue Bustos artist85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:52:04 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Organic Consumers Association <ronniecummins at organicconsumers.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Organic Consumers Association and California Right to Know Rally
To: Josue Bustos <artist85 at gmail.com>

   *Organic Consumers Association and California Right to Know Rally!*

*Join us on May 2 to** Celebrate our Success! *[image: photo]

Rally and march May 2 to celebrate turning in nearly a million signatures
to put the California Right to Know GMO labeling initiative on the ballot!
Kids, babies, baby carriages encouraged – we’ll be wheeling in petitions in
carriages to represent the importance of this issue to children and future
generations.

*Please arrive at 10 a.m. Wednesday May 2 with signs, baby strollers, and
balloons encouraged too. We will rally and march to deliver petitions at 11
am.*

*San Francisco* – Meet in front of San Francisco City Hall on Dr. Carlton
B. Goodlet Place, near Civic Center BART. Speakers include Pamm Larry from
Label GMOs, Right to Know campaigners, and supporters of the GMO labeling
initiative.
*Contact: Rachel Pachivas, labelgmosbayareasignatures at gmail.com*

*Los Angeles* – Meet at the Board of Elections office at 12400 Imperial
Highway, Norwalk. Speakers TBD.
*Contact: Stacey Hall, gmofreesocal at gmail.com*

*Sacramento* – Meet at Board of Elections office at 7000 65th Street,
Sacramento. Speakers include Grant Lundberg of Lundberg Family Farms, local
volunteers and other initiative supporters. *Contact:  Susan Lang,
happymommy41 at yahoo.com*

*Share- Please share this invitation!*

Please copy and paste and send this invitation to your list, post it on
facebook, tweet about it, blog about it, send it to 10 press contacts or
celebrities. Let's celebrate our success publicly to attract the mainstream
press.

*NOTE about visuals: We want to make a strong show of celebration -- signs,
balloons, carriages and/or strollers or red wagons to wheel in petitions
will be ideal. In San Francisco and Sacramento there will be 2-4 petition
boxes to wheel in (they are 35 pounds each), but LA has up to 20 boxes and
needs lots of strollers! Get out those jogging strollers!*

      If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click
here<http://capwiz.com/grassrootsnetroots/lmx/u/?jobid=209482717&queueid=8207150296>.