[Lapg] Re Clarification: Video on Citrus Greening control in backyards

John Valenzuela johnvalenzuela at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:26:21 PDT 2012

I apologize for miss-quoting Harvey Correia, here is his clarification-
JV

John Valenzuela, Chairperson
Golden Gate Chapter, California Rare Fruit Growers
http://www.crfg.org/chapters/golden_gate/index.htm

Cornucopia Food Forest Gardens
John Valenzuela Permaculture Services
Horticulturist, Consultant, Educator
California, Hawai'i phone: (415) 246-8834
e-mail: johnvalenzuela at hotmail dot com
http://cornucopiafoodforest.com/