[Lapg] Happy International Permaculture Day! May 6 2012

Margie Bushman, Coordinator SBCC Center for Sustainability sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sun May 6 08:59:40 PDT 2012

International Permaculture Day

<http://www.permacultureday.info/>http://www.permacultureday.info/
(check out this website to see permaculture happening around the world)
[]
"All of us would acknowledge our own work as modest; it is the
totality of such modest work that is impressive. Great changes are
taking place. Why not join us in the making of a better future.
Ingenio Patet Campus. The field lies open to the intellect". Bill
Mollison, 2 May 2012

for something interesting, go to the South Coast Permaculture
archives to see over 10 years of activity in our region!  South Coast
Permaculture Listserve (scpg at arashi.com) was formed after a
Permaculture Design Course with Bill Mollison in Ojai in 1997, and
still serves our region as an over-arching umbrella listserve that
allows all groups & local guilds to post their activities.  We thank
John Howe who was one of the participants of that PDC, who gave his
time and skills to set up this service for the permaculture
community, in a way that still functions today.  The level of
activity represented in these archives is phenomenal, many groups
participating and furthering sustainability & permaculture in our region.

South Coast Permaculture Listserve
<http://www.arashi.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/scpg>www.arashi.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/scpg

A day to celebrate for sure...

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.