[Lapg] Celebrate/Happy International Permaculture Day May 6 2012

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun May 6 09:28:08 PDT 2012

International Permaculture Day
http://www.permacultureday.info/  (check out this website to see
permaculture happening around the world)
[] "*/All of us would acknowledge our own work as modest; it is the
totality of such modest work that is impressive. Great changes are
taking place. Why not join us in the making of a better future. Ingenio
Patet Campus. The field lies open to the intellect". /*Bill Mollison, 2
May 2012

for something interesting, go to the South Coast Permaculture archives
to see over 10 years of activity in our region!  South Coast
Permaculture Listserve (scpg at arashi.com) was formed after a Permaculture
Design Course with Bill Mollison in Ojai in 1997, and still serves our
region as an over-arching umbrella listserve that allows all groups &
local guilds to post their activities.  We thank John Howe who was one
of the participants of that PDC, who gave his time and skills to set up
this service for the permaculture community, in a way that still
functions today.  The level of activity represented in these archives is
phenomenal, many groups participating and furthering sustainability &
permaculture in our region.

South Coast Permaculture Listserve
www.arashi.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/scpg