[Lapg] Looking for a speaker about Urban Permaculture for the Thrive Screening in Santa Monica This Thursday evening May 10

Katrina Zavalney katrinazavalney at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:13:46 PDT 2012

Hello!Does anyone from this amazing community want to talk about what
people are doing in urban permaculture and homesteading in LA and how to
get involved when we talk about solutions after the screening of THRIVE
this Thursday evening in Santa Monica <https://www.facebook.com/monicalford>?

It will be in the Q&A/ disucssion with the producers Foster and Kimberly
Gamble. I'll be MCing - so I want to give a good opportunity for good
people to shine! Here is the facebook page and below is more info.
https://www.facebook.com/events/130362163761796/ Please get back to me on
or by Wednesday... no discussions here please as I will be out of town and
can't respond to a thread or other posts until Wednesday.
Thanks!
Katrina, aka, Kachina Katrina*
ps. My friends with Everytone <http://www.everytonemusic.com/> did the
sound for this film, and you can hear for yourself at the screening how
amazing they are!

THRIVE film screening
7:30pm Thursday May 10th, 2012 At the Laemmle Monica 4Plex
1332 2nd Street, Santa Monica, Ca. 90401 Tickets: Laemmle Monica
4Plex<http://everytonemusic.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=2fe954434ef6d1a5e4077b065&id=b3545ebbad&e=61edf0eac9>
Hope to see you there!!

**
     Join us for an exclusive theatrical screening of "Thrive" the movie
followed by a discussion with the filmmakers on May 10.
  Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your
browser<http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=2fe954434ef6d1a5e4077b065&id=ccb7e8ed1b&e=61edf0eac9>.

      <http://everytonemusic.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2fe954434ef6d1a5e4077b065&id=4547e75b21&e=61edf0eac9>
         Everytone is proud to present
"Thrive" in Santa Monica May 10
<http://everytonemusic.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2fe954434ef6d1a5e4077b065&id=be48bc0005&e=61edf0eac9>
 “Thrive: What on Earth Will it Take?”
Exclusive Los Angeles Screening followed by Q&A with filmmakers Foster
Gamble and
Kimberly Carter Gamble.

7:30pm Thursday May 10th, 2012 At the Laemmle Monica 4Plex
1332 2nd Street, Santa Monica, Ca. 90401
Tickets: Laemmle Monica
4Plex<http://everytonemusic.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=2fe954434ef6d1a5e4077b065&id=b3545ebbad&e=61edf0eac9>

Facebook Event<http://everytonemusic.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=2fe954434ef6d1a5e4077b065&id=8e6f01be65&e=61edf0eac9>
*Everytone Music & Post had a fantastic time creating the original sound
design for "Thrive" and we're excited to offer this opportunity to
experience the film on the big screen.*

*AWARE GUIDE’S CHOICE FOR TOP TRANSFORMATIONAL MOVIE OF 2011*
LOS ANGELES (March 2012) ‐ Following a non‐traditional, online, worldwide
release on 11/11/11, over 2 million people have already seen THRIVE to
overwhelmingly positive reviews. This provocative documentary film is the
result of
many years of research by Foster Gamble, of Proctor and Gamble decent, and
his
wife Kimberly Carter Gamble. Early on in life Foster set out to answer some
fundamental questions about the striking imbalances he witnessed all around
him.
THRIVE: WHAT ON EARTH WILL IT TAKE? lifts the lid on a Pandora’s box of
systemic
issues that are literally ruining billion of lives and then goes in depth
into solution
strategies that are informed, practical and profound.
Following many requests, Foster and Kimberly are taking to the road to
participate
in a short run of one‐night‐only special event screenings at theatres and on
university campuses around the USA, before heading out on a tour of
Australia and
Europe this summer.
Come join us for this unique opportunity to experience this revolutionary
film and
intimate discussion with the visionaries behind the Thrive Movement.

*FEATURING*
Deepak Chopra, Nassim Haramein, John Perkins, Paul Hawken, Steven Greer,
Daniel
Sheehan, Adam Trombly, Brian O'Leary, Vandana Shiva, John Gatto, John
Robbins,
David Icke, Catherine Austin Fitts, G. Edward Griffin, Bill Still, , Aqeela
Sherrills, Evon
Peter, Angel Kyodo Williams, Elisabet Sahtouris, Amy Goodman, Duane Elgin,
Jack
Kasher, and Barbara Marx Hubbard.

 *SYNOPSIS*
THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY
going on in our world by following the money upstream ‐‐ uncovering the
global
consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together
breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real
solutions,
empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our
lives and
our future. www.thrivemovement.com

ABOUT THE FILMMAKERS
Creator/Host/Co‐Writer/Visual Designer Foster Gamble is a direct descendent
of
Procter and Gamble. He used the time this privilege offered him to research
answers
to questions many people consider but don’t have the time to pursue. What is
keeping us from thriving and what can we do about it? He ventured into bold
realms
and returned with startling coherence and strategies for global
transformation.
THRIVE is the result of his lifetime quest. He began his film career
co‐creating the
first filmmaking department at Princeton University.
Producer/Director/Co‐Writer Kimberly Carter Gamble brings a wealth of
professional and personal experience to Clear Compass Media, including what
she
gained as a former journalist, including for Newsweek International; a
producer of
large projects and events and as a lifelong activist for social justice.
She is the
Producer, Director and Co‐Writer of THRIVE and CEO and Co‐Founder of Clear
Compass Media.

Santa Monica, CA