[Lapg] Vote for a $250, 000 Grant for a new permaculture based center.

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 08:47:17 PDT 2012

This is time to vote for the right to a $250,000 grant to set the sustainable standards of our future. please follow the link and vote for our parent company La Loma Development. It means we'll have an Eco Wonderland with Water Woman anchoring the frontyard.
La Loma Development is seeking a Mission: Small Business grant Go to http://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/
Click on "Log In & Support", Look for "La Loma Development" in Pasadena, California and click "Support." We need 250 votes to quality for a $250k grant to create an amazing multi-use space in Pasadena for community events, artist workshops, sustainable education, and alternative building materials.

We'll be creating sustainable systems from the rubble of the largest waste stream. The 8,000+ sq/ft roof will be a support garden for the community.  Here are a few of our dream inserts.

sustainable landscape design and installing
natural pools
water shed sand ponds
organic gardening
greywater
hydroponics
chicken coops
rain water catchment systems
natural building workshops
urban permaculture gatherings
veggie oil conversions
solar cooker development
rocket oven manufacturing
large scale soil building
PDC class's
monthly eco movies in large theater
community potlucks
green jobs
woodshop
metal shop
after school programs (John Muir HS)
and space for your project

Call: Ray Cirino 818-834-7074

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.