[Lapg] Artful Gate for Tim dundon Workshop

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 23:59:57 PDT 2012

 Saturday,Sunday and Monday
10:00-5:00 pm

 1355 Linchon blvd. Pasadena, CA 93305

It's not everyday someone is born that was meant to build a pile of living earth that has changed many peoples lives. For decades Tim Dundon has piled up biomass, horse and chicken manure. He calls it Craptonite. It was rated at Caltech when tested as off the chart. Many local gardens for years have used his amazing soil to grow some of the best veggies anywhere. Now it's time to give back. On Labor Day Weekend we will build him an entrance gate into his magical world. In the workshop we will learn basic metal fabrication and welding skills. We will be framing glass art and large lenses into a web resembling the mycorrhizae to bring important education to what's going on under the soil.
$75 for three days. We will have a dragon oven,solar cooker and rocket stove for cooking your lunch. We'll have cheese pizza and you can bring the toppings.Call:818-834-7074

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.