[Lapg] NorCal Convergence Free Intro Webinar Tonight

Living Mandala livingmandala at livingmandala.com
Thu Sep 20 16:51:38 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

You are invited to a Free Introductory webinar tonight to the 8th Northern California Permaculture Convergence: Each 1 Teach One Participatory Media Campaign. Tonight at 7pm. More info below.

We will be offering and hosting webinars on various topics the next few weeks leading to the Convergence.

If you are interested in offering or hosting a webinar conversation leading to or after the Convergence or following, please contact us at: education at livingmandala.com

-The Living Mandala & NorCal Convergence Organizing Team

_______________________

The Introductory Webinar For:

The Northern California Permaculture Convergence
“Building Bioregional Resiliency”

Each 1 Teach 1 Participatory Media Campaign

Presenter: Aaron Friedman

To Register Click Here.

This Webinar Will Cover:

How We Can Harness The Power Of Participatory Social Media

Each 1 Teach 1 is a framework that encourages everyone to be a teacher, catalyst, and action taker. When we all share our voices, enthusiasm, and work, we create buzz and motion that empowers everyone. Participatory democracy, media, and networks inclusively encourage everyone to step into their full power.

How We Co-Curate A Permaculture Creative Commons

The story that we tell is crowd sourced and reflective of our selves and greater community. The media, dialouge, events, and sharing is our Creative Commons. As we act and live by the Creative Commons Principle of “Share and Share Alike” we grow and support each other in our myriad works. Two other principles from permaculture state: “Many hands make light work”, and “value diversity”, because we create the texture of our common ground.

How To Enroll The Guilds and Net+Works of Northern California
In A Unified and Co-Creative Voice

This webinar is a CALL TO ACTION. For the Guilds Of Northern California to host a webinar, before the permaculture convergence to check in with the rest of the movement about the great work you are doing regionally.

For individuals, to share their passion, art, media, blogs, and resources with the movement in the lead up to the Permaculture Convergence so that we can see our Creative Commons and learn from your experience.

Let's Embody Each 1 Teach 1 So That We Can Build Our Bioregional Resiliency

To Register Click Here.

More Info on the Convergence

For More Information & to Register for the Convergence visit: www.permacultureconvergence.com

Help Us Spread Word - Become an Affiliate!

Help us spread the word, become an affiliate by putting the Convergence on your website and emailing your list, and we'll list your organization or business as an affiliate on the new Permaculture Convergence website for the next year! For more info email: affiliates at permacultureconvergence.com

Join Us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/TheNorthernCaliforniaPermacultureConvergence

Hope to see you at the Convergence!

-The Living Mandala & NorCal Convergence Organizing Team

Living Mandala
Organizing Education, Events & Initiatives for Personal & Planetary Transformation
www.LivingMandala.com
Find Living Mandala on Facebook!

Northern California Permaculture Convergence
Oct 12-14, 2012
GreenFriends Farm, San Ramon, CA
www.PermacultureConvergence.com