[Lapg] Room available in urban eco community in Mar Vista

Andrew Rasmussen ecohealer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:09:06 PDT 2012

*Large Room  Avail November 5 in GAIA SANGHA  www.gaiasangha.net*

* 235 SF , lots of closet space , $1000 / Mo all util included  *

We're looking for emotionally mature, professional housemates, who enjoy
living harmoniously in community. Knowledge of permaculture , healing arts,
nonviolent communication, and a sense of humor are big plusses.

*This is a tobacco smoke free environment.* We share a common Kitchen,
Living room, and 3 bathrooms

*Occasionally* we host meditations, workshops, community dinners, parties,
movie nights, concerts, events etc..

*Utilities , internet, laundry, detergent, toilet paper, cleaning supplies
are included in rent.*

Features of our Home:

*♥* Incredible oasis backyard with fish pond, turtles, waterfall* *

*♥* Permaculture Orchard (bananas, persimmon, passionfruit, pineapple
guava, papaya, goji berry, avocado, grapes, orange, lemon, apricot, peach)

*♥* organic vegetable gardens

*♥ *Outdoor shower

*♥* Big trampoline,

*♥ *20' Static Trapeze Rig

*♥* Large shared living room, 2 fireplaces,

*♥* Hardwood and tile floors

*♥* Unlimited free parking + Great location for
salons/gatherings/workshops,

*♥ *Solar heated Jacuzzi (temporarily out of service for upgrade)

Culture

*♥ Not dogmatic about food mostly raw/vegan/vegetarian/locavore*

*♥ Not dogmatic about alcohol but we are mostly sober and drug free*

*♥ We gather about once a month to share our hearts and minds in support of
greater flow, creativity, joy, beauty, empowerment and organization*

*♥ We maintain practices that nourish our spiritual life  *

the Neighborhood:

*♥* Walking distance to an amazing array of stores/restaurants

*♥* Weekly farmers market just across the street

*♥* Centrally located in the heart of Mar Vista

*♥* Bike lanes along both cross streets (2 miles from Venice beach)

*♥* Near 10/405 intersection - convenient for access to Culver city and
marina del rey/ playa vista /palms

*♥* Large fenced front yard. Plenty of parking.

Our Vision:

*♥ We are lovingly co-creating an environmentally , psychologically, and
financially sustainable, spiritually fulfilling and socially just presence
in Los Angeles..*

*♥ We are practicing the art of regenerative living, imbuing everyday tasks
with mindfulness, wonder, and gratitude.*

*♥ We are carefully cultivating a synergistic community of professionals in
complementary fields, supporting each other in our mutual success.*

*If you are called to join us in manifesting this vision , please fill out
an application at*:

  http://home.igc.org/~onelove/application.html<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhome.igc.org%2F%7Eonelove%2Fapplication.html&h=gAQFAsNS-&s=1>
and
send to ecohealer at gmail.comMore photos available on