[Lapg] Food Day Teach-In

Aviva Kraus avivakraus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:52:47 PDT 2012

Dear friends at LAPG,
Here is info about a great Teach-In event Netiya is holding this Food Day
(Oct 24) on GMO seeds. Please pass the information on to your network and
hopefully many in your community will be able to attend!

Thanks,
Aviva

Netiya's first annual Food Day Teach-In is a can't-miss event for concerned
parents, conscious shoppers, farmers, ethical eaters, food justice
advocates, and all those eager to learn more about what we eat, and what we
may want to avoid eating. There will be a screening of the newly released
"Bitter Seeds" documentary, an organic garden tour, and a GMO-free cooking
demonstration. *We will culminate with a lively panel discussion with the
nation's leading expert speakers on this issue. Join us for part or all of
this amazing opportunity to learn for free about important issues that
impact us all! Find out more and RSVP at
http://fooddayteachin.eventbrite.com*

--
"The question is not 'Can you make a difference?' You already do make a
difference. It's just a matter of what kind of difference you want to make,