[Lapg] Looking for a housemate in woodland hills area!

art lee aprilia1 at gmx.com
Fri Oct 19 09:13:53 PDT 2012

Room for rent, in a Safe, clean, quiet neighborhood in woodland hills. Utilities included!

 * clean 12x12 room in a safe neighborhood.
 * live in a sustainable green home with a large vegetable garden.
 * free use of all utilities - washer/dryer. We have a greywater system, that feeds the fruit trees.
 * Wireless DSL
 * 25 min. to Pepperdine, 10 min to CSUN, 5 min to pierce, 10 min walk to devry.
 * Close to Topanga and Promenade malls, trader joes, Costco, walmart, target.
 * Close to the 118 and 101 fwys.
 * plenty of parking.

 What i'm looking for:
 * female preferred (bathroom is shared with another girl)
 * 600 deposit to hold the room + first months rent due upon move in.
 * Clean person. Will not tolerate dirty bathroom.
 * rent paid on time.
 * DRAMA FREE renter.
 * Must love animals. I have a small quiet dog, chickens, and fish.