[Lapg] Zero Waste speaker

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 18:45:27 PDT 2012

Dear LAPG and Friends,
We are the Solar Energy Academy at La Mirada High School and have a "Zero Summit" event (Zero Waste, Zero Emissions, and Zero Energy used [if possible]) on Fri Nov 9 at 10:30AM the Environmental Nature Center in Newport Beach and would like to know if anyone knows of a speaker that would address the subject of "Zero Waste" (about designing and producing zero waste programs that create jobs from discards). As usual, we have no funds to pay any speaker, but this "opening" just became available due to unavoidable last-second changes beyond our control. Any help or referrals to those that could also help would be greatly appreciated.
Towards sustainability,
Best,
Dennis Pilien
LMHS Solar Energy Academy Partner/Science Advisor
LAPG 2006
Please forward as needed.