[Lapg] Major Black Friday Junkyard Tour

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 21:50:27 PST 2012

Nothing can be better than picking in a junkyard on Black Friday. Third annual tour starts:

10:00am ends 4:00pm

Bike or drive to 8909 San Fernando Rd, Sun Valley, 91352

$20 GETS YOU TO PLACES YOU'D NEVER EVER VISIT WITH PILES OF USEFUL STUFF.

jOIN ALL THE FUN AND TELL A FRIEND. Lunch will be available from a rocket oven on the yard.

Saturday we'll build with what we find. Tim Dundons gate will also be worked in Pasadena. More info at 818-834-7073

Ray Cirino

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.