[Lapg] Fwd: Biogas stove crowdfunding campaign

CURTIS BLANKINSHIP curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 14:30:30 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Warren Weisman <weiswar at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Subject: Biogas stove crowdfunding campaign
To: "SonomaCountyPermaculture at yahoogroups.com" <
SonomaCountyPermaculture at yahoogroups.com>, garry porter <
home2olalla at gmail.com>, Bo Hu <bhu at umn.edu>, CURTIS BLANKINSHIP <
curtis.blankinship at gmail.com>, Jaasiel Bean <jaasi-dance-goblin at hotmail.com>,
Ben Bell <bbell78 at hotmail.com>, Claudia Torres Garibay <
Claudia.TorresGaribay at oit.edu>, Cory Fulton <tenpink.toes at yahoo.com>,
Christa Knittle <ckknittle at yahoo.com>, Craig Trevor <craigtrevor at yahoo.com>,
Erik de Buhr <e_motion_01 at hotmail.com>, Evan Shenkin <evanshenkin1 at gmail.com>,
"ElaineZablocki at ezab.net" <ElaineZablocki at ezab.net>

Crowdfunding campaign for UL (Underwriter's Laboratory) approved biogas
stovetop legal for indoor domestic use in North America. A 'game changing'
product for environmentalists, climate changers, permaculturists and peak
fossil fuel folks. Please help if you can.

Our attractive, double burner stovetop is currently under development at
Oregon State University and we would also be using proceeds to open an
office in Ventura, California where we have multiple home and small organic
farm projects lined up. If you could forward this on to anyone or groups
you can think of every little bit helps and even if people don't
contribute, clicks add to our 'gogo' points that gives the campaign more
visibility.

http://www.indiegogo.com/hestiahomebiogas

Warren