[Lapg] Getting ready for the upcoming Fruit Wood Scion Exchanges, Part 1

John Valenzuela johnvalenzuela at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 15:41:22 PST 2012

Happy Solstice time, and beginning of Winter.

Are you getting ready for all the upcoming CRFG Fruit Wood Scion Exchanges?
Pruning in Winter is a great time to collect dormant scions for later grafting.

Please forward this link to my latest blog post:
"Making the Best of the Scion Exchanges, Part 1: Collecting Scions to Bring"
http://cornucopiafoodforest.wordpress.com/2012/12/22/making-the-best-of-the-scion-exchanges-part-1-collecting-scions-to-bring/

More of these blog posts to come in the next few weeks, preparing for our exchanges!
JV

John Valenzuela, Chairperson
Golden Gate Chapter, celebrating our 25th year!
California Rare Fruit Growers
http://www.crfg.org/chapters/golden_gate/index.htm

Cornucopia Food Forest Gardens- growing an ecosystem of abundance
John Valenzuela Permaculture Services
Horticulturist, Consultant, Educator
California, Hawai'i phone: (415) 246-8834
e-mail: johnvalenzuela at hotmail dot com
http://cornucopiafoodforest.com/
follow me on Twitter- Fruit Cornucopia @ValenzuelaJohn