[Lapg] Community creative collective HM157 has a living space available February 1St****

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 07:31:58 PST 2013

Good day all*
HM157 has a living space becoming avaible February 1st****

We are an artist's cooperative that is focused on making the world a better place through music, art & action. We encourage folks to embrace the art of self-sufficiency & use ecologically-minded practices as much as possible. Our living and working space consists of a large Victorian house and three mobile homes in back. One of the living spaces will be available February 1st for $550 + deposit, utilities included.

The ideal candidate for this would be a gardener with interest in Permaculture, or a clothing designer that can sew & make patterns.

Please note that we have concerts and workshops, mostly on the weekends, at our space. We hope to find someone who'd like to be involved with these events and with our collective endeavors.

We are very involved with our community & making our outdoor space/garden heavenly.... so please do not apply if you are to busy to be a team player*

Please check out our website for more info on the collective. www.hm157.com

*Please, no moody/grouchy types - no hard drugs or heavy drinking. Thanks.
PS : No couples due to space issues..

Please spread the good word***
Love always, Charon Nogues