[Lapg] Pine Ridge event and perma places to see

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 11:23:44 PST 2013

Thanks Andrew for you offer, and would love to talk more to see what might flower.
And thanks Sean for your advice on permie places to see. I know there are more out there, too - anybody else have suggestions?
Anybody out there doing food forest installations? Permaculture design and installations? I may be able to flow you some work. I'm coming for two weeks to work with a couple of clients but may come up with more work that i won't be able to stay for.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition