[Lapg] eight young fig trees--free--in Claremont

Stephanie Rioux srioux at alum.calarts.edu
Wed Jan 23 13:59:53 PST 2013

There are eight young fig trees, currently leafless, growing in the half
wine barrel with my apple tree. They seeded themselves there, but there
isn't enough room for them in the relatively small pot. They are free to
whoever wants them. Come and I will help you dig them up. Provide your own
pots and soil.

If you are interested, email me back and we can work out a meeting time.

Please give these figgy darlings a new, more spacious home...

--Stephanie