[Lapg] Fw: Get Prepared with New Classes at SOS!

Axiomatech axiomatech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:51:40 PST 2013

Hi folks,

We're teaching a Survival Sprouting 101 class on March 30th at SOS Survival Products! We're working hard to share regenerative design solutions with the survival/preparedness industry to help families and communities grow from self-reliance to co-sufficiency.

Hope to see you there!

Ticket price includes your very own sprout kit:

http://crossbullranch.com/how-sprout-ant-permies-sprout-farm-sprouting-kit

Best,
-Ben

Ben Lawson
Permaculture and Preparedness Director
Cross Bull Ranch
www.crossbullranch.com
info at crossbullranch
(818) 672-6428

 Get Prepared with New Classes at SOS!

Res Q Me Window Breaker
    Seatbelt Cutter 2pk

________________________________
 Basic 1 Person Zombie Survival Kit

________________________________
 Emergency All Hazard Crank Radio

________________________________

Classes at SOS

Reserve Your Spot Soon!
 2/16 & 2/17: Wilderness & Urban First Aid

________________________________
 2/23: Pet First Aid & CPR

________________________________
 3/09: Free Emergency Food Storage 101

________________________________

3/16: Free Emergency Preparedness Class

________________________________
 3:30: Survival Sprouting 101

________________________________

4/13: First Aid & CPR Training

________________________________

Registration is Easy!
By Phone at 800-479-7998
By Fax818-909-0360
  On our Website
________________________________

Upcoming Community Events

CERT Los Angeles Classes Starting Near You! Link

LA County Fire CERT Classes Starting Near You! Link

2/9: Lake Balboa Neighborhood Council EP Meeting Link

3/5: Granada Hills North Neighborhood Council EP Meeting Link

3/23-3/24: 2 Day Intro to Permaculture Design Course Link
EP Tip

Ask about plans at the places where your family spends the most time: work, school and other places you frequent. If none exist, consider volunteering to help develop one. You will be better prepared to safely reunite your family and loved ones during an emergency! Get Prepared!

BICEPP

READY.GOV

CERT LOS ANGELES

NATIONAL CERT

LOS ANGELES FIRE DEPT

PET SAFE COALITION

GREAT SHAKEOUT
Want to reduce the number of paper mailings?
Update yourSubscription!

View our interactive catalogs Digitally!

Contact Information
15705 Strathern Street Unit #11, Van Nuys, CA 91406
Tel: (800) 479-7998 • Fax: (818) 909-0360 • www.sosproducts.com • Email: tom at sosproducts.com