[Lapg] looking for red worms - Silverlake

Philip X. Diaz pxdiaz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 12:07:14 PST 2013

Hello Permies!

I'm a recent transplant from the SF Bay Area, and one of the things that
didn't make the move with me was my worm bin.

I am now settled in to the new house and have a new 'wriggly wranch' at the
ready, but no worms. Do any of you fine folks have a thriving bin I could
get a starter worm colony from? I would be quite happy to come over to help
pick them out. I am a master composter and the thought of not having
on-site vermicomposting is disheartening and almost shameful!

I'm in Silver Lake but could make a trip (within 5-10 miles or so) if you
are not in the immediate area.

Thanks!
Philip Diaz