[Lapg] LA Neighborhood Land Trust is hiring a Project Manager

Beverley Keefe bbkeefe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:45:19 PDT 2013

*Permaculture friends,*
**
*My organization, the LA Neighborhood Land Trust, is hiring a project
manager to oversee the development of new parks and gardens in LA. We've
got a great work environment, casual office (but we get things done!) at
9th and Hill in Downtown LA. There are about 16 of us in the office and
we're a super-friendly place to work. *
**
*Interested? Know someone who might be a good fit? Help us get the word
out! *
**
*Thank you!*
*~Beverley*
**
**
*O**RGANIZATIONAL* *S**UMMARY*

The Los Angeles Neighborhood Land Trust (LANLT) is an independent
non-profit organization at the forefront of facilitating the creation of
small, accessible community green and open space, such as parks and
gardens, to address the inequity of open spaces in Los Angeles' underserved
neighborhoods, and to ensure community participation and collaboration in
every step of the process. Please visit
www.lanlt.org<http://www.lanlt.org/>for more information about the
organization.

*P**O**S**ITI**O**N* *P**URPOSE AND* *S**UMMARY*
The Los Angeles Neighborhood Land Trust's Project Manager oversees the
project management of LANLT's neighborhood parks and gardens. Primary
responsibilities include design, management of consultants and contractors,
compliance with public and private funding programs and construction
oversight. The Project Manager (PM) is expected to provide exemplary
leadership and assistance to all LANLT staff members and develop and
maintain a wide-range of relationships, including relationships with
community members, Neighborhood Councils, homeowners and neighborhood
organizations, business leaders, elected officials, City and County of Los
Angeles departments, and other project/community stakeholders.

You can view the full job description here:
http://www.idealist.org/view/job/Bgnx7FPTnFXd/