[Lapg] Water Harvesting & Edible Landscaping: A Hands-On CityPermaculture Workshop

el santoyo l.santoyodesigns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 09:31:38 PDT 2013

Rain-Water Harvesting & Sustainable Landscape Construction:
A Hands-on Permaculture Workshop in South Central Los Angeles
Free  |  9:30 am-4:30 pm  |  Tues, Wed, Thurs, April 23, 24 & 25, 2013

*Learn to Turn Your Home into a Complete Home Ecosystem...*
We will learn about how to use home scale permaculture design for wise
water use and food-forest gardening and more. Come help install a water
tank and connect it to landscape and garden. We will discuss how to
calculate water volumes, tank sizes and choices -and how to design and
build an edible landscape and garden.

Come one or more days
For details and directions RSVP REQUIRED <permaculture at eathflow.com>

*